4 months ago
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
Learn More About GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
We are looking for a Service Sales Specialist to join the team! You will grow service sales of assigned customer portfolio through creating and maintaining long term customer relationships/satisfaction. You will telephone pharmaceuticals, Biotech and Academia customers to sell assigned service products & services. Are you looking for an exciting role and can you speak French, German or Dutch? Apply today!
• Prospects, qualifies, quotes and closes new business in assigned area.
• Work with sales account managers on larger deals.
• Monitor sales development according to sales key performance indicators in place.
Main duties to include but may not be limited to will be;
• Growing assigned customer portfolios to achieve and exceed annual pricing
• Meet targets in the form of order and revenue targets in designated product and/or services categories, through outbound and inbound call activities
• Implement a targeted and proactive call schedule to increase sales growth and productivity
• Prioritize selling time to build and maintain a balanced funnel of sales prospects in order to generate sales, achieve account penetration and drive market share growth
• Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships, through utilizing key-buying influence skills and the use of database information, sales and service reports and new leads.
• Maintain full and detailed knowledge and records of account history, contacts and current and long-term purchase plans for designated products
• Track call outcomes and opportunities through designated tracking processes and/or customer relationship management tools
• Act as primary salesperson for tactical sales opportunities by working directly with prospective customers to: build value for our offerings; present proposals; negotiate and secure the order, whilst working through both GE’s internal sales and the external customer purchase processes.
• Develop and maintain customer loyalty by providing ‘best in class’ customer service to all GE Healthcare customers.
• Promote customer satisfaction through working with: support and install organizations by providing product and application information; answering inquiries; and taking appropriate action to resolve customer related sales issues.
• Support and partner with field sales and service personnel in their efforts to sell strategic offerings and maximize account penetration, by identifying sales prospects, developing targeted account strategies, providing account/product information, participating in internal/customer meetings, developing proposals and providing account follow up
• Drive targeted marketing campaigns and follow up through telemarketing efforts
• Maintain current and competitive product knowledge, and clear understanding of market dynamics in order to offer creative solutions to customers
• Preparation and execution of territory strategies and action plans
• Understand basic Protein Sciences & Serviceability applications with reference to functions, features and benefits. You also must be able to effectively communicate these features to customers
• Must speak English and Dutch or German in order to communicate with regional Customer base.
• Sales or customer facing experience.
• Enjoy working in a target driven environment.
• Demonstrate excellence in ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization, both internally and with external customers.
• Highly motivated goal-oriented self-starter with ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Must be able to take initiative to make things happen, identifies what needs to be done and does it.
• Proficiency in computer skills inclusive of Microsoft Office Suite products
• Willingness to travel to required team/Customer meetings, inclusive of up to several trips per year, including overnight stays depending on business needs.
• Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills, including multi-tasking and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, follow up and attention to detail.
• Dependable: Being reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed, and fulfilling obligations.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
Locations: United Kingdom; Chalfont St Giles
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.