3 months ago
Responsible for the day to day management of the application support team (L2/L3 support), service delivery as well as being involved in the service delivery of system enhancements, integrations and upgrades.
Need to follow the software development process by using dedicated tools and ensuring the on-time, quality delivery of software releases independently.
Ensure “first-time right approach” on all developments.
Qualification & Experience
1. Graduate with 7+ years of experience in DotNet Service Delivery/ Project Managment
2. Expert level:
1. Setting service delivery/Project Management process
2. Strong skill and experience in Application service delivery management
3. Team Management
4. .Net 3.5/4/4.5
5. ASP.NET 4.5
7. MVC 3/4/5
8. SQL Server 2012/xx
3. Intermediate level:
1. ASP 3.0 (Classic ASP)
2. VB Scripts (VB .Net)
3. IIS 6.1/7.0
7. GIT / SVN
8. . Other:
1. Customers focused, Multiskills experiences and Ability to shift between different domains
* Refine service delivery processes to ensure the seamless support to Airbus
* Define and implement Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure the right level of support execution
* Own and manage service delivery OLA/SLA achievement with high level of customer satisfaction. Manage Application Support Delivery Team including responsibility for Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 support.
* Provide technical direction, develop and implement procedures and procure tools pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the service delivery team
* Hold the full responsibility to lead the service delivery team in right direction to achieve the success
* Monitor overall performance of services and timelines
* Ability to communicate effectively around issues/ opportunities and propose right solution
* Prepare, maintaining and analysing service reports to address any possible delays/issues before it occurs.
* Identify KPI's and create right reporting parameters and mechanism
* Distribute KPI/service reports weekly/monthly to key internal stakeholders and alert any potential issues
* Ability to communicate across the team regardless of organisational boundaries to achieve the goal
* Escalate on time and propose mitigation/corrective action if service delivery is not meeting expectations
* Propose any amendments to improve processes
* Develop and implement processes with stakeholder agreement to ensure effective information flow to speed up the delivery timelines
* Ensuring operations teams are aware of changes and are prepared to perform the delivery as agreed
* Ensure the availability of the team with proper backup plan to support the agreed service window
* Investigate customer concerns about service, timeliness and quality. Oversee training and development of service delivery team
Success will be measured in a variety of areas, including but not limited to
* Consistently ensure the on-time delivery and quality of the projects
* Bring innovative cost effective solutions
* Achieve the customer satisfaction
To Apply: Send us your latest CV via the link below.