** Senior Technical Records Consultant **
Oaklands Global has been commissioned by a leading Aerospace client to identify and recruit a Senior Technical Records Consultant on a permanent basis. This is a permanent opportunity based in the Wales.
You will be responsible for providing technical records support to the company portfolio and other areas of the business when required. The primary function of the role will be to perform audits of heavy shop visit records and managing projects when the Technical Records Manager is not available.
This role reports into the Technical Records Manager
Location: South Wales
Package: £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
- Review and verification of the accuracy and completeness of engine records, including lease return, post lease inspection, minor shop visit and heavy (performance restoration) shop visit documents
- Review Critical Influencing Parts, PMA and DER for engines
- Ongoing maintenance and review of the engine records
- Review/prepare engine lease and sale packages
- Responsible for the collation and management of original records
- Audit compliance of Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins for each engine
- Understands Back to Birth LLP trace regulatory and commercial requirements
- Ensure all engine records are updated to accurately reflect the latest technical publication
- Ensure all updated engine records are filed in the relevant location
- Ensure activities/projects/tasks are completed within agreed timescales/deadlines and reported to the relevant managers.
- Communicate with Project Managers, Lease Return Coordinators, lessees/operators and/or MROs to obtain required engine data Self – management
- Produce high quality work with minimal support from manager
- Mentor and coach other members of the Technical Records Team
- Make appropriate decisions when manager is not present/available
- An aviation professional with a minimum of 5 years previous relevant experience and/or training, working within a similar role in the aircraft industry or a Technical Records position within an airline, MRO
- In depth knowledge and experience with core engine types.
- Demonstrates a wide and varied understanding of all Technical Engine Records
- Ability to manage and prioritise a varying workload
- Has the ability to convey relevant information clearly and concisely
- Has the ability to use experience to effectively mentor and coach other members of the Technical Records Team.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.