Senior Software Team Leader/ Developer/Programmer - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 29-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Programme Manager 19 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen working for a prestigious Aerospace Company based in Hampshire. The requirement is for a Programme Managern to join the team, working on a number of programmes in...
NC Programmer 26 days ago
Catia V5 NC Programmers who have previously worked in the aerospace industry on 5-axis components sought for leading company in Bristol. Essential SkillsCatia V5 NC Programming (5 Axis)Vericut V5 a...
Programme Leader in Aerospace Engineering 9 days ago
Exeter College is an outstanding Tertiary College, which places teaching, learning and student success as our top priority. The College was subject to the first pilot "no notice" inspection in 2012...
Senior Software Engineer 22 days ago
ResponsibilitiesThe successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following;* Ensure tha...
* Lead the execution of design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
* Recommend approaches to meet the technical and program requirements
* Formulate and implement plans to achieve technical requirements, scheduling, and contract commitments
* Monitor and communicate project status, business issues, and significant developments
* Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
* Provide ongoing requirements scope management and produce estimates for out of scope tasks
* Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
* Provide technical leadership to other personnel and assigned teams; mentor others in the organization
Degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent level of knowledge or experience
* Experience in engineering
* Experience in a leadership role within an engineering environment
* Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to guide and influence others
* Strong process orientation in approach to work
* Project management and team organization experience
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
* Ability to influence others and create cohesive groups
Good Opportunities for Career Development, Regular Reviews and Career Planning.
Share Option Scheme/ Flexible Benefits
Good Location and Working Environment.
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance prior to appointment
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£35000 - £55000|
|Job Categories:||Aerodynamics Engineer | Human Factors Engineer | Systems Engineer|