Location: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Aviation Labour Group is currently seeking for an experienced Senior Reginal Sales Manager (RSM)-Vietnam,Philippines & Emerging Markets for our client based in Malaysia. This role will be a permanent full-time position with an immediate start.
Our client is a famous international aerospace leader and currently they are inviting an experienced and talented Senior Regional Sales Manager to join their team.
The Senior Regional Sales Manager will have a deep understanding of the technical aspects of the complete company Defense & Space product line, markets and value proposition and the ability to develop strong customer relationships.
The RSM is responsible for driving sales growth for the full portfolio of company products to the assigned territory of Vietnam, Philippines and managing growth into adjacent markets.
A thorough understanding of company's Sales Processes and procedures will be necessary to ensure timely and accurate management of sales campaigns and requires a strong network of functional support from M&PM, Proposal Operations, Business Management to ensure feedback of customer requirements are aligned with product offerings to ensure winning proposals.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The key activities that are necessary to fulfil the purpose of the role include:
* Lead all sales pursuits within the product line and allocated regional markets by ensuring pursuit execution using company processes,
* Accurate and complete opportunity management and sales forecasting using SalesForce system, including the ability to manage multiple simultaneous campaigns
* Lead or support development of win price and achieve organizational approval of offers through the Greensheet process
* Responsible for ensuring Business Wins are achieved to ensure revenue targets, including RMUs are achieved through sales of products, systems and services to D&S Customers, including Channel Partners, Dealers and Operators.
* Develop and execute to strategic playbooks for all assigned markets & territories.
* Actively participate in STRAP development and provide input into 5 year business plan
* Provide support and input to Business and Product Management teams to maintain health of the product line, identify market opportunities to develop product line strategies, customer needs and market analysis for respective areas of responsibility.
* Support customer account management strategies by acting as a technical focal for the Business Manager, present product offerings and value propositions and lead sales campaigns across the allocated region or territory.
* Support demonstrations, trade shows and other customer facing events
* Develop winning proposals for the assigned product lines including development of campaign and opportunity strategies in conjunction with M&PM and CBM's, identifying resources required to support campaigns and individual pursuits, ensuring timely response to RFQ / RFP's.
* KPI's include Overall Wins, Non-Incumbent wins, Pipeline growth and others as assigned.
* 10 years of experience with, and familiarity of the Defense & Space Aerospace product range and applications.
* Possess strong relationship building and negotiating skills.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related field of study.
* MBA would be viewed favourably
* Ability to establish credibility and confidence at senior levels both within the Defence Customer and internally at Executive level
* Good understanding of technology marketing, strategic planning, business and market development, customer & product marketing
* Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Highly self motivated
* Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills
* Assumes ownership and accountability for areas of responsibility
* Outstanding organizational skills with ability to prioritize
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products
* Experience with Salesforce.com would be beneficial
* Experience in Military and / or aerospace industry would be highly beneficial
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at the Singapore office onduring office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm GMT.
EA License Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1551066