Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Senior Executive – MRO
Salary: £23,000- £27,000 pa
Location: West Sussex
Own Transport is essential due to the location of the office.
My client is a global component service provider to the aviation industry.
My client supports customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
My client specialises in tailor made aircraft support solutions. Providing an extensive range of Aircraft Component Services including Trading, Pooling and Repair Management of aircraft spare parts with global locations and Main Base in west Sussex strategically positioned for all major UK routes by road, air or sea, they’re now looking for a Senior MRO Executive to join them on a permanent contract.
To process Repair Management (RM) transactions from receipt of component through to order completion. To provide exceptional customer service at all times, maintaining and building effective partnerships.
- Respond to customer RFQ’s
- Process customer pre-alerts for RM orders
- Source suppliers to quality and industry approved standards
- Issue repair orders on approved suppliers on behalf of the client in accordance with company processes and procedures
- Expedite open orders to effectively achieve required delivery and service levels
- Evaluate workshop reports and repair quotations in accordance with company processes, procedures and within existing authority levels
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain best price, terms, warranty and service levels in accordance with departmental key performance indicators
- Create customer quotations ensuring relevant management & freight fees are applied, in line with company processes
- Process customer quote approval / rejection
- Process return shipment to customer
- Invoice customers
- Assist in maintaining up-to-date training guides & customer records
- Perform cost control exercises
- Provide excellent customer account management
- Provide MRO support to all customers both internally and externally
- Develop successful supplier, customer and internal relationships through a combination of good written & telephone communication
- Develop business opportunities with suppliers and customers
- Liaise with internal departments as the nature of the specific task may require
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant.
- Assist MRO with all tasks as required
- Assist with department training of new staff on IT systems and existing procedures / processes
- Any other duties as requested
- Background in MRO within the Aviation industry with preferably 3 years’ experience
- Awareness of component conditions, certification and airworthiness regulations
- Ability to adapt to changes in the aviation industry and customer requirements
- Willing to travel in the area
- Ability to recognise and react to
- customer priority requirements
- Problem solving ability
- Numerate & accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Analytical thinking and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Excellent negotiation skills with proven financial achievements
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work in a busy environment
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & Quantum
- Excellent command of the English Language and other languages advantageous but not essential
- Self-motivated with the desire to succeed
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency