Zenon are working with an established UK Airline based in Bristol to assist in their search for a Senior Mechanic.
This role will be carrying out routine and AOG recovery aircraft maintenance activities. This position is a permanent role working night shifts on a 12 hour shift 4 days on 4 days off basis.
• Competitive Salary
• Company Benefits
• Carry out in an efficient and expeditious manner, all maintenance activities as directed by any member of the supervisory staff
• Ensure that all tasks are carried out to the highest standard of maintenance
• Ensure that all work carried out complies with the requirements of both the Regulatory Authority and Company requirements
• Observance of all Health and Safety requirements
• Observance of all current security regulations and precautions
• Assist in maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in the working environment
• Any other duties as requested by Engineering Management
• Aviation related training i.e. apprenticeship, HM Forces or ab-initio
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to work on recurring contracts with this facility please send the following to Ashley Ewen or call our office:
• Copy of CV
• Copy of EWIS Certificate
• Copy of Human Factors Certificate
• Color copy of Passport
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
All applications will be handled in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.