5 months ago
Senior Manager Corporate Document Control
General Manager Compliance
CEO - Compliance & Environment
* Responsible for the overall supervision, execution and reporting of Document Control Management Program which include key input, understanding and direction approach to MAG documentation control system.
* Perform Document Controller function and maintain proper organization and storage of MAG management system documentation and records.
* Responsible for maintenance of the Corporate Policy website, ensuring all documents are updated and manage access control including the back-up process.
* Responsible for overall coordination of controlled documentation within the MAG group i.e. MAG Manuals, Forms, Documents and Publication.
* Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the Documentation Task Force Review Committee (DOCTFRC) within the MAG group. I.e. IT, MAG BU’s Manual Owner, Business Integrity, HR etc.
* Monitor and liaise with respective MAG BU’s to ensure a uniform standard for the development and document retention of MAG policy manuals, forms, documentation and records. Responsible for the management and supervision of all MAG documentation, principles, policy, process and procedures in conformance to Regulatory, DCPM and other internal requirement. Responsible to review and update all CDC related documentation, as a minimum once on annual basis.
* Assist in vetting process and ensure that all drafts of MAG Manuals, Forms, Documents and Publication changes or revision submitted by the MAG Manual Owner is in conformance with Regulatory, DCPM and internal requirement.
* Implementation of training program, coaching and guidance to MAG Document Controller personnel in MAG organization.
* Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents are accessible to the relevant parties as and when required.
* To ensure updated records of all approved documents and their distribution are maintained.
* To ensure all MAG files, master listing and document control logs for MASTERs are maintained.
* Issuing of documents under transmittal letters (internally and externally as required).
* Degree in any discipline
* 4 years working experience as Document Controller or similar capacity
Skills & Knowledge
* Competent computer skills in Microsoft applications (MS Excel, MS Words & MS Power Point)
* Ability to multi-tasks and prioritize workload while delivering high accuracy/quality work
* Strong interpersonal, written and communication skill with all level of stakeholders; Meticulous and having techinical/procedures writing skill.
* Flexible and able to work independently on tight deadlines, positive attitude, independent and fast learner
* 1. Maintain proper organization and storage of MAG management system documentation.
* 2. Manage and support overall coordination of controlled documentation within the MAG group
* 3. Lead the organisation effort to ensure successful of IOSA renewal.
* 4. Responsible for the management and supervision of all MAG documentation, principles, policy, process and procedures in conformance to Regulatory, DCPM and other internal requirement.