ROLE BASED IN RIYADH, SAUIDI ARABIA. All earnings tax free - accommodation is provided rent free.
The purpose of this job is to manage the design, development and delivery of L&D activities with the aim of ensuring that both L&D strategic and operational initiatives are achieved.
* Delivering behavioural/soft skills training,
* Overall management of all L&D professionals
* Ensuring that new L&D professionals are effectively inducted before they commence work.
* Acting as the main interface between the L&D Professional Services and L&D Operational Services, company Head of L&D and Talent Management.
* Contributing to the analysis of business problems working with senior leaders in the organisation and identifying the opportunity for these to be addressed through learning and development initiatives.
* Leading the design of appropriate learning initiatives.
* Leading the development of course materials.
* Leading the evaluation of the success of initiatives.
* Supporting management teams, functional leads, and talent management by undertaking learning needs analysis (LNA) to identify gaps, facilitating the production of annual plans to address these gaps and providing professional learning and development advice and solutions as required,
* Ensuring that all training delivered through L&D professionals follows a philosophy of 'applied learning' where the delegates are encouraged to identify real work examples where they can apply the learning received on return to their work environment.
* Promoting, resourcing and operating the local Learning and Resource Centre (LRC), and supporting and giving advice / guidance to other L&D professional team members in how to effectively make best use of their local LRC.
* Leading and supporting the L&D Professionals in liaising with and contributing actively to the achievement of joint objectives with internal, external and third party providers and customers.
* Sharing best practice throughout the L&D Team within the organisation in order to promote continuous improvement within the L&D function.
* Be educated to degree level in a relevant field or possess an equivalent professional qualification.
* Possess L&D line management and leadership experience this includes, delegation, team building/development and performance management.
* Possess a minimum of five years in a similar multi-functional / cultural learning and development role that must include significant communications, networking, cultural awareness and customer facing experience.
* Have the ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders at different levels in their organisations, both customers and suppliers.
* Understand and interpret Business strategy to ensure L&D activities are aligned and delivering the capability required.
* Understand and interpret the HR business strategy, L&D and Talent Management with a high level of problem solving and budgeting skills.
* Ability to develop L&D systems, policies and procedures in accordance with business needs and business priorities.
* Have experience and knowledge of learning & development, leadership development, and talent management.
* Be able to work to demanding deadlines, ensuring a high degree of accuracy, paying due regard to attention to detail, contractual key performance indicators, and customer perception and feedback.
* Have experience in the conduct of design and development of L&D initiatives, including both training and development activities.
* Have the ability to work to demanding deadlines, ensuring a high degree of accuracy, paying due regard to attention to detail, contractual key performance indicators, and customer perception and feedback.