4 months ago
• Male (Age 25-35 years)
• Have at least 2-3 years of experience in load control and cargo.
• Understanding of aircraft performance and its relationship to weight and balance.
• Ability to work well in a stressful environment.
• Excellent in both verbal and written communication.
• Preferably knowledge and/or experience instructional design or curriculum development.
• Good level of proficiency in MS Office suite of products including well developed Word, Excel and Power point.
• Able to travel on company service journey
• Able to conduct Aircraft weight and balance Training course
• Monitor and controls Ramp. Load Control and Cargo Operation conform Flight safety, on-time
departure as scheduled, and an optimal use of aircraft payload, staff and equipment.
• Manage, control and audit the development of strategy and performances for Ramp, Load
Control and Cargo Operation
• Ensuring the safety, security and quality of all work processes including Cargo operation under
their control prior to and during the delivery of such services and loads to the aircraft for flight
and/or to passengers during flight
• Control, audit and evaluate the service quality of Ramp, Load Control and Cargo Handling
Agent to ensure that Performance are met Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Control and support in case of accidents and irregularities all stations.
f) Coordinate with both internal and external parties e.g. AOT related to safety and security of
Thai Smile Airways flight.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.