Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants. Our client is now looking for a Senior Development Engineer.
The Senior Development Engineer will be expected to follow current departmental process and will be encouraged to participate in the further development of these processes. The successful candidate will work as part of an engineering team at IPT level or at product level supporting activity to demonstrate function and performance in environment.
As a Senior Development Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Experience managing small Engineering teams.
• Relevant degree or equivalent
• Experience of requirements management tools (DOORS, CRADLE etc)
• Knowledge of environmental standards (RTCA DO160, MIL-STD-810 etc)
• Experience of performing environmental and functional testing
• Experience of development engineering activities and understanding of product lifecycles.
As a Senior Development Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
• Leading a small team of development and test engineers, managing resource requirements within the team.
• Review and approve Technical documentation produced by team.
• Customer and supplier facing responsibilities to discuss and agree qualification strategy and activity.
• Compilation of development and qualification plans including functional, environmental and mechanical aspects and analysis/interpretation of test data.
• Equipment and system evaluation against requirements to produce qualification statements including analysis and comparison of requirements and build standards.
• Planning, arranging and attending test activities including control of test hardware, test support equipment, transportation and test cost and schedule.
· Based in Bournemouth, Dorset.
· Salary: competitive
· Job type: Permanent
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Nathan.email@example.com or callfor more detail.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency