Seek and Repair Technician-On Wheels Repair - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 11-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Wheel and Brake Technician Yesterday
Experienced aircraft wheel and brake technician required for 1 month contract starting June 3rd. Candidates must show dedicated experience within a wheel and brake overhaul facility as opposed to m...
Excel Technical Consulting are currently looking for an EASA B2 licensed avionic technician to work with one of our Portuguese clients. This position is a permanent role so would only be suitable ...
Test Technician 25 days ago
Job Title:Test Technician Location:Bournemouth Dorset Duration:12 Months Rate:Excellent Job Description: We are looking for a Test Technician to work for our client in Bournemouth, you will be ...
NDT Level 3 Technician 17 days ago
A great new opportunity has arisen for a NDT Level 3 Technician within an Aerospace business to carry out the following duties:Create and develop an ultrasonics (UT) test facility for composite man...
Our client is a world leader in Prestige Automotive Production and Development.
A member of a team responsible for preparation, painting and polishing of body and associated parts in line with set quality standards and business measures
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Move vehicles around shop as required.
- Prepare and mask body panels prior to paint
- Polish and final finesse body and parts to process specification and quality standards.
- Validate body condition and ensure all quality measures are met / rectification carried out before acceptance into CAL area
- Carry out a variety of in process audits in line with laid down quality and maintenance procedures and carry out any necessary counter measure activities.
- Assist in setting up of new quality measures including Flags data capture .
- Adhere to Work place standard procedures at all times in line with resolution of all manufacturing concerns.
- Support quality, productivity and process improvement initiatives as part of daily requirements not an additional job..
- Responsibility for self-management of processes that the team own or have an input into.
- Observance of clean room environment and procedures.
- Carryout Preventative maintenance in line with schedules
Qualification & Experience:
Willingness to learn new technology and perform at the highest level in order to meet business requirements
Ability to read drawing and interpret process sheets and follow processes in line with procedures
Can work to templates, jigs and fixtures and cycle times.
Understanding of metal bonding processes and machinery.
Relevant apprenticeship or equivalent experience to NVQ level 2.
Knowledge and understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act
This position comes with an excellent renumeration package.
Contact Luke Farrow for full details.
Only candidates with the right to live and work in the EU will be considered.
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.