3 months ago
Position: Security Supervisor
Qualification: Graduation from any stream with BASIC &AVSEC courses certified by BCAS
Age: 25 - 45 Years
Key Requirement for the Position Job Purpose
Responsible for effective implementation of security function at his location with compliances of related
policies and procedures.
1. Optimum utilization of manpower, allocate duties and responsibilities of security staff.
2. Supervises briefing and de-briefing of staff before and after the flights.
3. Conducts checks and audits on the security practices in accordance with BCAS
4. Ensures implementation of procedures related to Cargo, courier, mail, bonded cargo and catering
5. Interacts with passengers and handle security related issues as and when required.
6. Receives inputs on serviceability equipment, initiates action and follow up.
Interacts with external agencies like Police, BCAS, BDDS and initiate actions whenever required.
Attends BTAC/APSC meetings as and when required.
Motivates and guides the staff for following correct security handling procedures and keeping abreast
of latest changes.
9. Maintains and monitors attendance and leave records of security staff
10. Monitors Staff Turnout (Uniform and Grooming) and supervise their work.
11. Identifies training needs of Security Supervisors and Security Executives.
Job Description Education & Experience Qualifications
Educational Qualifications (Include additional
certificate required, if any)
? Graduation from any stream with BASIC &
AVSEC courses certified by BCAS
? Post Graduate with BASIC & AVSEC courses
certified by BCAS
? AVSEC Management/Auditor’s course
Relevant Experience (Type of roles & duration which
an individual should have done in his/her prior
? Minimum experience of 5+ years in security
function with 2+ years in supervisory role