Security Officer - India - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 19-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Airport Services Officer 4 days ago
The Position:Plan, organise and control all aspects related to passengers and baggage handling on a shift basis. This is in order to deliver quality service, consistent with the Emirates Service St...
CRJ 1000 First Officers - Garuda Indonesia 3 days ago
CRJ First Officers needed for Garuda Indonesia Airlines. Experience on CRJ 700/900 or 1000? Minimum Requirements 1000+ Jet hours; 500+ FO hours on type; Valid licence with current CRJ 700/900 or 1...
B744 First Officers 28 days ago
East Midlands, London, North East, North West, South East
Crew Resources Worldwide is now accepting applications for assignment to Asiana Airlines. Asiana operates a fleet of passenger B744 aircraft from the crew base located in Seoul, Korea. Minimum Re...
First Officer - B737-700 22 days ago
First Officer - B737-700 Full time working on a permanent basis Based in Saudi Arabia Candidates MUST by type rated and current on the B737-700 and have a minimum of 3000 hours total time and ho...
flydubai is the Middle East's fastest growing low cost carrier and is looking for a Security Officer to become part of the success story
The Security Officer based in India, is responsible for all security functions of flydubai in India in accordance with flydubai's Air Operators Security Program. The person shall also be the focal point between the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security in India and flydubai's Security Department.
They will also have the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and promote a positive and security conscious culture.
- Conduct security surveys of facilities at all of flydubai's Indian destinations in order to establish any inherent deficiencies existing that are in need of being addressed in the security program
- Continually review of the Indian security program supplement ensuring compliance with regular orders and circulars from BCAS
- Advising and assessing on threats and risks to the airline and its personnel, infrastructure and operations
- Developing procedures and circulate policies to counter the threats and risks to flydubai's operations
- Effective risk analysis and threat assessment in accordance with any BCAS advise
- Advising flydubai's Security Department on the implementation of security standards and practices
- The supervision of all systems, processes and effectiveness of the security programs in India. Monitoring the quality and effectiveness of the security measures being applied throughout flydubai's Indian destinations, by regular audits, surveys, inspections and tests
- Advising on physical security measures required to ensure the operational integrity of the airline
- Initiate investigations when required
- Liaising with BCAS, immigration, customs, and other industries and government authorities in India.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an airline industry security role
- A thorough understanding of risk assessment.
- Compliance or quality management system auditing experience is beneficial
- A broad understanding of airport operations is advantageous
- Demonstrable commitment to a Safety Management System
- Conducting investigations and report writing
- AVSEC recognized course
- Sound computer skills in MS Office
- Attention to detail and quality
- Initiative and commitment to achieve
- Influence and Negotiation
- Business Awareness
- Strategic Thinking