Scheduler for a globally recognised Aviation company based in Surrey with a competitive salary.
As a Scheduler you will take a lead approach in scheduling the shop floor ensuring the correct materials are in the right place at the right time
You will have experience of working with MRP systems, ability to lead projects, negotiate and demonstrate solid analytical skills in forecasting.
Main Responsibilities of a Scheduler
· Prioritise materials and issues through supporting functions
· Liaise with the purchasing team on materials availability, quality of supply
· Control traceability through the shop floor
· Raise and control Works Orders in line with MRP
· Control and maintain the fixed period within the Master Schedule
· Forecast and plan activities
· Maintain MRP parameters in line with company policies
· Measured business drivers
Benefits of a Scheduler
· A 37 hour working week
· 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
· Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· No smoking environment
If you have good business writing skills and ability to use network with proven ability to solve practical problems and would like the opportunity to work as a Scheduler for a globally recognised aviation company based in Surrey please apply now
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Liam Fraser now on, or send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.