12 days ago
SAP Business Analyst ABAP/PI
Ampthill - Bedfordshire
Specific Job Description
We are looking for a SAP PI/ABAP Developer to join the IT Team, the SAP PI/ABAP Developer will be responsible for the following:
* Technical design, development, testing, implementation, support, and documentation of PI and ABAP within an SAP NetWeaver 7.4 environment.
* Set up communication between SAP and external systems using industry standard technologies.
* Assuring comprehensive regression testing is completed before changes are released to the production environments.
* Collaborate with other IT and functional team members to maintain/apply coherent, optimized, integrated, and standardized processes.
* Work with internal customers to assess new work and deliver existing projects.
* Assuring compliance with all local and corporate regulatory requirements (MoD, Lockheed Martin Internal Controls, Corporate Information Security)
Job Reference Number
Hours Per Week
United Kingdom (UK)
Enterprise Business Services (EBS) consists of LMUK IT Services, Payroll, ESH, HR and Finance functions. With employees located throughout the UK, EBS provides UK wide support to the LMUK business areas.
Clearance Required for Role
Graduate, Intern or Apprentice Vacancy?
Required skills, qualifications and experience
Experience with SAP Gateway, RFC/BAPI and IDOC technology
* Experience in SAP NetWeaver process integration with XML, XSLT, WSDL, Secure FTP, Web Services, SOAP, and Business Process Execution Language (BPEL),
* Experience working with adapters such as (File, IDOC, IDOC_AAE, Http_AAE, Mail, RFC, SOAP, JDBC)
* Experience with graphical mapping and/or Java Mapping
* Possess the ability to read and write custom PI UDFs
* Effective verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
* Experience with ABAP and ABAP OO (Smartforms, SAPScript, RFC, Workflow, Enhancements, User Exits, Function Modules)
* Understand how to use and implement modifications and enhancements within the BAdi framework, implement User Exits, and the use of ABAP/PI
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
* Experience with the SAP ERP 6.0, Aerospace and Defense (A&D) industry, and other related SAP solutions.
* Experience with SAP User Experience (UX) technologies – Fiori/UI5, SAP Screen Personas.
* Experience with HANA
* Experience with SLD configuration
* Experience with JAVA
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.