Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Sales Manager- Global Airports
Location: Can work from home, however will be required to travel a lot of the time.
My client has a global presence at more than 150 airports, including half of the 20 largest in the world. As a leading provider of self-serve solutions, and with a reputation as a master communication network integrator, we understand that the flow of an airport is the flow of an industry.
My client is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join our Global Airports division. This position will cover the in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. You will be a self-motivated person with high-energy and the assertiveness to oversee the comm ercial relationships between Global Airports and its customers. This role reports to The Head of Global Sales, Airports. Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and lead the EMEA Airport Sales and Account Team and help them successfully meet their sales goals. Be accountable to achieve near and long-term sales and financial objectives.
- Deliver on sales goals for the entire business unit. This includes pursuit of new customers, renewals and add-ons.
- Lead, coach, and measure his/her direct reports.
- Develop a rapport with key decision makers within the Airport and Airline community and lead all sales efforts as they relate to EMEA's Airports.
- Develop strategic new bookings and revenue within the current customer base by maintaining a strong executive level relationship and making customers aware of new products, product enhancements and services being offered by the client.
- Develop new business with new clients and sell new solutions to the company to expand our business.
- Keep current on all competitive activities as well as any new entrants to the marketplace.
- Represent the company at Airports-related industry forums. Articulate and promote the companies positions on governance and business issues.
- Establish and maintain relationships at executive level with industry and customer organizations. Leverage those relationships to enhance the companies standing and to exchange information on trends and strategies.
- Lead and mentor a team in the areas of Sales and Account Management.
- Be open and transparent, communicative and collaborative.
- Ensure a sense of ownership and urgency within the organization.
- Set objectives and measure achievement regularly.
- Assist and support the business unit with preparing capture plans and acting as capture team leader.
- Ensuring that sales pipeline remains full with projects and qualified business opportunities; this includes ensuring SalesForce.com is kept current and accurate.
- Proven sales or related industry experience.
- Experience in the Aviation industry, specifically airport and airline operations.
- Possess experience leading sales/marketing teams.
- Possess experience with services-based sales solutions.
- Familiarity with managed IT services offerings.
- Ability to work collaboratively with line organizations in establishing goals, objectives, and communicating progress.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency