Sales Executives at various levels to maximise trading opportunities, growth in revenue and profit with previous sales experience in aviation parts industry - Surrey
Due to continued expansion my client is seeking to expand their sales teams. You will work closely with other internal departments in this leading aerospace company to assist with the management of customer accounts ensuring on time delivery and high service level.
· Broker inventory by means of exchange, loan & sale
· Quote and follow up on quote/sales opportunities
· Respond to customer queries including escalation as required and regular feedback.
· Develop stakeholder relationships to meet targets.
· Understand IPCs, alternative part numbers and aircraft effectively
· Administration of customer account forms and quotations
· Background in aviation or inventory trading
· Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares, components and rotables
· Solve problems, remain calm and self-controlled under pressure
If you are dynamic and motivated with a sales background and are looking for an exciting new challenge as a please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.