26 days ago
• Managing the relationship with corporate accounts in Denmark
• Negotiating existing and new contracts
• Follow up and analysis of agreement performance
• Plan and organizing sales activities according to guidelines and budget
• Identify sales opportunities in the market, prospect and search for new businesses
• Implement and administrate agreements both internal and external
• Represent Norwegian in events with customers, partners etc.
• You will report to Head of sales, Denmark
• At least 3 years commercial- / sales- / Account Management
• Proven track record of proactive decision making and delivery
• Experience from the travel industry will be considered as an asset
• You must be fluent in Danish and English, written as well as spoken. Other Nordic language skills are desirable
• Effective influencing and negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritise and maintain focus to ensure delivery of targets and results
• Strong analytical skills
• Great communication and time management skills
• Ability to operate effectively in a diverse and multicultural environment
• Competitive company benefits including ID tickets and share saving program
• Good pension and insurance schemes
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment
For further information or questions, please contact Frank Nordbjerg, Head of Sales, +.
Please use appointed link to Webcruiter recruitment tool as we do not accept direct e-mail applications.
To all recruitment agencies without a base agreement: Norwegian does not accept resumes from agencies with whom we do not have an agreement. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Norwegian employees or any other company location.