Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Sales Executive
Benefits: Health care, pension, yearly bonus, progression and great training.
My Client have Specialist Divisions and Expert Staff in the fields of aircraft Component Support - Power by the Hour, Leasing, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul and Trading, Engineering Support & Technical Services, Global Logistics Solutions and 24/7 AOG Support.
Based on its core principal of providing high quality customer service, my client has built a global portfolio of more than 3000 customers, including 500 plus airlines.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join one of the world’s leading Aircraft companies based in West Sussex.
My client offer great benefits, generous bonuses, competitive salary and a great atmosphere to work in
To assist the sales team in trading aircraft component inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale. Develop business relationships with customers in order to maximise trading opportunities, growth in revenue and profit. To assist with the management of customer accounts ensuring on time delivery and high service level.
- Assist in development of the Sales team in line with business growth
- Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan & sale
- Source and purchase for specific customer requirements
- Broker sales by means of purchase or exchange
- Utilise web based Aircraft parts databases
- Quote customers and follow up quote/sales opportunities
- Negotiate with customers and suppliers
- Implement credit checks as required, process customer orders, identifying delivery and any special requirements
- Understand customer culture and way of trading
- Maximise all sales opportunities
- Develop the companies /Customer relationships and business opportunities with customers
- Deliver high quality customer service and response
- Respond to customer AOG/priority requirements as required
- Manage Customer Accounts and provide customer single point of contact for the company
- Maximise revenue/profit and minimise cost
- Understand component conditions, certification and airworthiness regulations
- Understand IPC’s, alternative part numbers and aircraft effectively
- Monitor customer return units for repair including cost, interchangeability, removal reason, modifications, warranty, customer induced damage, BER etc.
- Ensure all customer responsibility costs including freight, late fees etc. are recharged
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure on time delivery to the customer
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Maintain up to date market knowledge
- Adhere to company processes and procedures
- Assist management and undertake projects as requested
- Undertake other duties as maybe required
- Background in aviation or inventory trading
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares preferred
- Sales and customer support experience with the ability to deliver high level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Good negotiation, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Good problem solving ability with ability to use initiative and common sense
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with some experience of Quantum and web based Aircraft parts databases
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to succeed in a busy environment
- Excellent command of the English Language
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency