DERICHEBOURG Atis Aéronautique has been growing steadily for the past 19 years. By offering quality services based on a deep understanding of the industry and effective risk analysis & management, DERICHEBOURG Atis Aéronautique has successfully won and maintained the trust of its clients.
Missions: Linked with the Commercial Director of DERICHEBOURG Atis Aéronautique, you will have to animate, develop, and manage the sales department of ATS (Aircraft Technical Services) operations, in France and abroad. Your prospecting targets will be manufacturers, airlines, lessors and owners as well as the maintenance centers (MRO).
Activities: As part of the business strategy and in compliance with the company's procedures, you will have to :
- Identify and study the opportunities represented by these markets in France and abroad.
- Make proposals to the commercial department about strategic orientations of commercial development.
- Prepare, set up and lead the commercial action plans to take advantage of these opportunities in order to ensure the company's development.
- Animate, coordinate and control your sales team, ensure the proper implementation of the commercial action and ensure the achievement of collective and individual objectives.
- Ensure a monthly "reporting" to the Sales Department and the General Management to analyse the sales performance.
Profile: You have a level I formation (Bac +5) such as a marketing business school degree with, at least, 5 years' experience on a similar position in aeronautics. Fluency in English (Read, written, spoken) is imperative.