The client, a multinational Business Jet and Aircraft Management company with Global presence and one of the best names in the industry is looking for a young, dynamic sales person to join the internal sales team based in London.
Prospect, book qualified appointments with prospect customers and develop proposals whilst developing relationships with and managing charter trips for clients.
Telephone based sales/customer service role which will establish rapport with prospects and their gatekeepers, brokers, corporations, owners and High Net Worth Individuals.
- Research and conduct telephone discussions with prospective customers
- Support the client Aircraft Management team throughout the sales process, providing back up assistance to prospects and liaising with existing customers when required;
- Asses client requirements and respond to inbound charter enquiries
- Procure the best aircraft option to provide appropriate charter solutions;
- Manage all aspects of charter trips with clients, from initial sale to post-flight;
- Provide seamless customer service to develop rapport with customers and drive customer retention;
- Develop a portfolio of repeat retail charter clients, meeting with them when relevant;
- Provide timely reports a weekly and monthly basis
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar disciplines is preferred;
- Sales experience in selling high value product (1-2 years)
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to liaise at Board / Director level
- Proficiency in English is mandatory and ability to communicate in French and/or German is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and sales database management.