6 months ago
Position: Sales Co-ordinator and Executive Assistant
Location: Mumbai-Head Office
Age: 26 - 32 Years
Experience From: 4 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 8 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Necessary:
? 6 or more years of experience with minimum 2 years of experience supporting senior level roles.
? Experienced professional with senior executives.
? Experience in travel/airline industry.
Job Description Job Purpose :-
? The Executive Assistant provides direct administrative and executive support to VP Sales & Marketing. This role is responsible for performing executive duties to ensure an efficient, well-maintained and result driven corporate environment.
? He/She is required to function as liaison among the office of the VP Sales & Marketing and the sales
and marketing team.
Key Accountabilities :-
1. Liaison and inter department coordination for sales and marketing and other departments.
2. Coordination of daily sales reports form Region managers (plan vs achievement trackers ).
3. Follow-up with regions\ team on special projects assigned to them.
4. Daily tracker of various reports ( eg. Sales team market visit weekly plan and tracker).
5. Tracking governance model.
6. Quick turnaround on Region queries.
7. Drafting Agenda and minutes of the meeting.
8. Managing my daily meeting calendar and meetings.
9. Drafting acknowledge letters, correspondence with channel etc.
10. Plan organize and coordinate the administrative aspects of my activities.
Venue: 1st Floor, WIC.
Contact: HR Department