Sales Manager to manage airframe component sales team developing product lines and improving management information based West Sussex with competitive salary
Due to an increased workload our client who specialises in aircraft end of life services, offering leasing, technical consulting, trading and supply of equipment from entire aircraft through to piece part components based in West Sussex is looking to recruit a sales and product line manager reporting into the Airframe services director.
You will be responsible for the management and development of a team of Product Line specialists focussed on providing and improving the quality of management information contained with the in house inventory management system and providing general support to the sales team.
You will hold a Bachelors Degree (Hons) in a technical or business related discipline and be able to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities. Have experience in aircraft aftermarket sales environment and services across a variety of aircraft and engine types with relevant experience in a sales manager role within the aerospace industry. A good working knowledge of Quantum is also required.
As a Sales Manager
· Management and motivation of staff at all levels including KPIs performance and appraisals
· Work on continuous improvement of procedures and processes within the department
· Attend management and sales meetings and plan, prepare annual budget/Op Plan
· Liaison with Head of Sales and Marketing Analyst and other departments
· Travel to conferences and key customers for performance review meetings where necessary
· Make management decisions for any escalated points from sales and product teams
· Manage ongoing sales consignments and review activity and performance
· Review and manage monthly sales team incentive scheme
· Ensure consistent pricing strategy relevant to product type and market dynamics
· Manage ILS, PartsBase and AeroXchange relationships
· Maintain regular and detailed analysis of sales performance against agreed metrics
· Oversee management of weekly airframe component marketing flyers
· Develop customer relationships and key growth accounts
· Develop innovative sales strategies and programmes to offer customers
· Develop optimum inventory strategy to maintain pipeline of serviceable inventory
· Continuous improvement of IT processes and data integrity
· Assist in preparation of customer proposals
· Work closely with Repairs Department to identify component modification programmes optimising sales value
· Management of data accuracy
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to be based in West Sussex within easy reach of London please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.