Fluent Russian administration opportunity within busy progressive company delivering quality sales and customer support - salary on experience - West Sussex
Sales administration within a busy Russian trading sales environment. Fluent Russian and English required. You must be performance driven, flexible with good communication, negotiation and IT skills. Ideally aircraft component knowledge and trading experience or similar industry.
· Customer liaison and relationship management
· Ensure supplier compliance and performance to meet deadlines
· Respond to customer AOG/Priority aircraft component requests
· Coordinate internal departments to ensure on time delivery
· Deliver high quality customer service and performance
· Good organisation and use of IT systems
· Administration support
· Free onsite parking
· New office premises
The position of Russian sales administrators is an interesting opportunity to progress you offering a competitive base salary with excellent benefits
In addition to this you will be working in a state of the art facility within easy reach of Brighton.
Own transport is essential for this role due to location
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.