** Account Manager **
Oaklands Global has been commissioned by a leading international organisation involved in Aircraft Data Transmission Devices to recruit an experienced Sales Account Manager to look after the EMEA Region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for hitting the sales quotas, targeted growth and penetrating into existing customer markets
The ideal candidate must have a strong knowledge of the aviation industry and be familiar with technology that is currently used within the aviation industry.
** This role reports into the Global Sales Director **
** Location: UK – Homebased (Ideally near an international airport) **
** Travel required around Europe, Middle East, Africa and USA **
Package: Salary DoE + Bonus + Package
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify new clients who will benefit from the organisations products or services
- Develop long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Communicate concisely and effectively with customers and internal departments
- Build a solid customer network
- Listen carefully to customer requirements and tailor a solution
- Close sales
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- Provide technical level assistance prior to and post-sale
- Attend tradeshows
- Identify competitor’s as well as their market strategies,
- Continual improvement of the quality management systems
- Maintains and promotes company quality objectives
- Manages client relations for all potential and existing customers
To be considered for the role the candidate must have:
- 7-10 years of sales experience within the aviation sector
- Demonstrated sales success, achieving sales that are solution-oriented
- Possess the ability to drive predictability into the forecasting process
- Prior experience successfully closing deals
- Demonstrated sales leadership and goals achievement
- Exceptional communications skills
- Self-driven and motivated
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.