SAFETY OFFICER - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 11-03-2011
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Duration: 6 months Start: ASAP Aircraft type: B767 Experience: Must be type rated and current on the 767 &nbs...
Global Head of Purchasing 25 days ago
This position is responsible for developing and implementing the systems, processes, training, and tools to enable the purchasing organization to transform into a world-class function. ...
Security Officer 25 days ago
Salary band: £15k - £20k
Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company that improves the quality and efficiency of essential services that matter to millions of people around the world. The work we do for national and ...
Head of Base Maintenance 25 days ago
Scotland, Glasgow, Glasgow International Airport
Head of Base Maintenance Engineering Glasgow Airport Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced engineers for the above noted position. This is a critical management role ...
|Contact:||HR Recruitment Team|
|Job Categories:||Airline Secretarial Jobs|
Responsible for coordinating the activities of a team of Safety Supervisors and Agents in implementing and maintaining safety programs of the Doha International Airport (DIA). Supervise employees engaged in day-to-day routine airport safety operations to ensure that the airside infrastructure and facilities are in a safe and orderly condition and compliant with national and ICAO standards.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- College or university education qualifications
- Attended airline operations courses i.e. passenger, ramp and cargo
- At least 3 years experience in a supervisory capacity within the aviation industry either in airline operations or the aerodrome environment, preferably handling airport safety operations functions
- Comprehensive knowledge of airport operations and safety regulations and procedures
- Good knowledge of airline ramp operations, policies and procedures, and cargo restricted articles
- Ability to courteously and tactfully communicate and relate with superiors, peers and other employees
About Doha International Airport
Located just 5 km from Doha city centre and open 24/7, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines and serves as the base for Qatar Airways. The airport is also home to the world's only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers. What's more, a brand new state-of-the-art airport is currently being built and will open in 2011. Doha International Airport is part of the Qatar Airways Group.
How To Apply
Please click on the apply button below and you will be redirected to the Qatar Airways careers website. Only online applications via the Qatar Airways website will be considered for this role.
For more information the Qatar Airways Group and Doha International Airport visit qatarairways.com/careers and dohaairport.com