Resource Consulting AG is currently recrutiing Safety engineers for it’s world renowned clients based in Switzerland.
- Position : Safety Engineer
- Base of operation : Switzerland
- Commencement date : As soon as possible
- Contract duration : Until the end of September
- Salary : To be discussed
- Working time : From Monday to Friday
- Candidate experience and ability :
o At least 5 years experiences
o Ability to write safety reports
o Experience with presenting safety analysis results with the Airworthiness Authority EASA is a benefit
- Technical skills specific to the position :
o Standards :
SAE ARP 4761 Guidelines and Methods for conducting the safety assessment process on civil airborne system equipment
SAE ARP 4754A Guidelines for Development of Civil Aircraft and System
o Certification : CS/FAR23.1309 or Equivalent for Part 25
o Guidelines : FAA AC 23.1309 or equivalent for Part 25
o Writing : Functional Hazard Assessment ( FHA)
System Safety Assessment (SSA) including Fault Tree Analysis ( FTA), Common Mode Analysis (CMA)
Particular Risk Analysis
o Tools : IBM DOORS for Safety requirement management
RELEX/Windchill for Fault Tree Analysis ( a training can be provided if required)
If you are interested in this Safety engineer role, please contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application !