Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Job Title: Russian Speaking Logistics Executive
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £18,000- £21,000 depending on experience.
Our client is a leading global supplier of commercial aircraft components. They deal with the sale, exchange lease and repair of rotables. They now require a Russian Speaking Logistics Executive in West Sussex.
To interact between customer & customers freight agent for all collections U.K. and Europe.
- Customer interaction and customer service.
- Instigate time constraints, economics to prepare suited transportation.
- To identify where applicable type of dangerous goods declaration as per IATA DG 2016 edition by air
- To identify where applicable type of dangerous goods declaration as per ADR DG 2015 edition by road
- To ensure corrective D.G labelling and box type as set out as per ADR 2015 / IATA 2016 editions
- Where applicable, to instigate most competitive rates.
- Identify customer or the companies carrier account and where applicable recharge freight as per the Logistics freight tariffs.
- Detailing Quantum (where applicable) to ensure all shipping information is current and relevant.
- To generate export customs invoices to meet customer requirements and identify known consignor requirements.
- To support all customer (internal/external) related enquiries to conclusion.
- To interact with customer support and MRO staff with order progress if requested via track and trace
- To respond to any requests for both import and export clearance instructions that any carrier may request.
- To ensure all commodities exported or imported meet all global export controls.
- To ensure 24-7 continuity between shifts is coordinated through Logistics Hand Over.
- Willingness to be flexible.
- Fluent in Russian and English.
- Highly motivated with capabilities to handle demanding workloads.
- High level of interpersonal relationship skills.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Proven commitment and ability to maintain a positive professional attitude in stressful and demanding situations.
Previous shipping & Dangerous goods knowledgeIf you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna.Bettiss@luap.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency