3 months ago
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Sales and Distribution
Reports to: Assistant Manager Retail Products & Experiences
The job holder will look for partners to increase "experience offers" from Cathay Pacific hence share of wallet from customers.
* Look for partners to create Cathay Pacific or Cathay Holidays brand led travel experience to support Cathay Holidays package sales.
* Responsible for sales of Cathay Pacific brand and co-brand merchandising products designed by the Brand team, brand-sourcing for co-branded opportunities.
* Responsible for advertising sales of Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon inflight shopping magazines, Discover the Shop and Emporium, while assist in any referrals for both airlines’ inflight magazines, Discovery and Silkroad as needed.
* Assist in creating marketing collaterals for different channels to promote sales.
* University degree holder preferably in Business Administration or Sales and Marketing related fields.
* 3 years' sales experience on consumer goods especially via digital channels.
* Solid experience in partnership management including sourcing, negotiation and contracting.
* Solid experience in managing luxury brand with the ability to appreciate brand-led experience and product design.
* Have contacts with luxury brands.
* Excellent negotiation skills and good interpersonal and communications skills.
Application Deadline: 19 Sep 2017
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.