Assist with the Inventory Management of a range of repairable Items belonging to the clients Customers to ensure Optimum availability.
- Provision a range of repairable items within company in accordance with policy, systems and processes, working closely and cooperatively with other members of the Company across all disciplines.
- Ensure agreed objectives are achieved within target dates and optimum availability levels are maintained by making full use of data, system capabilities and best practice processes.
- Assist in the annual review of Items and recommendation of estimates requirements, repair plan, procurement, disposal and policy updates as appropriate.
- Action buys/disposals authorised by clients customers within delegated financial powers.
- Support Inventory Officer in the maintenance, Improvement and sharing of best practice in provision and repair across the company and its Customers.