Reliability Engineer within Avionics sector to maintain analysis, predictions, and reliability to influence repair and maintenance - Dorset - negotiable salary
Our client is a global leader in aerospace and defence systems and this role is based within the critical control solutions area. You will have previous commercial experience within Avionics and have previously worked with Reliability related software tools and have practical application of reliability techniques.
You will have an understanding of Logistic Support Analysis, Life Cycle Cost Analysis, Contractor Logistic Support, Safety Case, HAZOP and HAZAN and experience of aircraft systems and maintenance, particularly airframe and fuel.
Responsibilities and Experience
As a Reliability Engineer you will have
· Knowledge of engineering drawings
· Experience of engineering systems and maintenance would be advantageous
· FMEA and Reliability Predictions and Cases Awareness of practical applications
· Conduct Reliability analyses on mechanical and electrical products through Reliability Predictions, FMEA and other techniques.
· Provide Engineering reports on the results
· HNC/HND/Degree level in an engineering discipline or broad practical and theoretical engineering experience
· Full training will be provided
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Reliability Engineer in a state of the art facility based on the outskirts of the New Forest and within easy reach of Poole and Bournemouth please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.