An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a prestigious Aerospace Company based in Gloucester. The requirement is for a Release Inspector to join the existing Quality team, on a contract basis.
An immediate start is available once a baseline clearance has been successfully completed (usually takes two weeks)
Job Brief - Release Inspector - Quality
One Release inspector per EASA Part 21G - production organisation
1. Releasing parts with Company release documentation
2. Issuing EASA Form 1's
3. Issuing Certificate of Conformances
4. Will Need to have proven prior release experience
5. Will Need to be EASA Part 21G trained
6. Ability to work in a fast paced environment
7. Excellent communication skills
Contract Length: 6 Months (Minimum)
Rate: Negotiable depending on level of experience
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.