Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Regional VP Sales, Russia & CIS
Location: Russia & CIS country
The successful candidate will need to work on a self-employed salaried basis, to be negotiated depending on knowledge, experience and suitability.
Our client is a global provider of aircraft component services. They now require a
Regional VP Sales, Russia & CIS
To grow business in the Russia & CIS Region, develop sales strategy and increase sales opportunities. Develop customer relationships to maximise business opportunities, revenue growth and profit. Deliver high quality dedicated customer account management and performance.
- Grow sales and revenue for the Russia & CIS region
- Lead, develop and maximise sales opportunities
- Dedicated management of customer accounts and contracts in the Russian & CIS region
- Visit customers throughout the region regularly or as requested
- Full cycle business development, securing and closing business opportunities
- Monitor market trends and developments to further enhance Avtrade’s leading role in the Russia & CIS region
- Assist with preparation of a business plan (“Road Map”) for the Russia & CIS region showing achievable targets, priorities, and pre-scheduling visits
- Explore and develop business opportunities with existing and new customers
- Promote all Avtrade products and services
- Evaluate RFP’s and prepare commercial proposals, customise standard offer templates, standard contracts and General Terms Agreements
- Negotiate proposals and tailor to customer requirements
- Assist with the negotiation of customer contracts in accordance with company guidelines
- Ensure high quality customer service delivery and communication
- Review performance reports and action as required
- Monitor sales activity, quote/sales ratios and revenue/profit achieved
- Review debtors list and address with customers as required
- Attend internal business review meetings as and when required
- Organise and attend events, exhibitions and conferences in conjunction with UK Marketing department as required
- Maintain and adhere to correct procedures and processes
- Ensure compliance with both internal and external legislative and regulatory requirements
- Maximise revenue/profit and minimise cost, control expenditure
- Create, implement and monitor KPIs in cooperation with the Regional Sales Director, Russia & Europe East.
- Liaise and work with Directors and Management team to develop and grow Avtrade business.
- Promote adherence to Export Control regulations and ensure a full understanding of how it effects the teams’ responsibilities.
- Assist and work with the Regional Sales Director, Russia & Europe East and undertake other duties as required
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working with commercial customers in the Russia & CIS region
- Ability to prioritise, manage workloads and work in a busy environment
- Good organisation and management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills with proven financial achievements
- Experienced in contracts legal terms and provisions
- Recognise and react to customer priority requirements
- Numerate, accurate with ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
- Willing to travel extensively in the region
- Accustomed to cultural habits and ways of communication
- Excellent command of the English Language, regional languages advantageous
- Excellent IT skills
- Initiative, common sense, flexible and adaptable
- Professional and courteous
- Self-motivation and desire to succeed
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency