10 days ago
Regional Station Manager at Budapest Airport
Your tasks will include:
• Representing LOT when working with local civil aviation authorities, BUD airport authorities, local STAR Alliance structures, other airlines and airport service providers,
• Supervision over LOT operations enforcement at BUD and support by local service providers,
• Monitor the local market for airport services at BUD, initiating changes to contracts with local service providers, negotiation of these contracts,
• Initiating changes in standards and operating procedures of LOT operations at BUD,
• Collaboration with LOT booking providers and sales agents in order to provide passenger and cargo carriage to/from BUD.
We are looking for a highly motivated person who wants to develop their potential within the framework of the Ground Service Office. The ideal candidate:
• communicates fluently in English and Polish (good knowledge of Hungarian language will be an asset),
• has a strong motivation to work in a dynamic environment,
• is familiar with the airline industry,
• has a miniumum 4 years experience in working for airline operational services,
• has a managerial experience,
• has experience in confirminmg costs and financial settlements,
• is result-oriented,
• is able to build relationships and work as a team member,
• is well-versed in MS Office.
What can we offer you?
• Attractive salary,
• An interesting and challenging work in a dynamic environment,
• Work in an international and multicultural environment,
• Comprehensive benefits package, including flights within the LOT network,
• Specialist training for the Station Manager position.
Clicking the "Apply" button means that you consent to the processing of personal data for the needs of the present and future recruitment processes carried out by the LOT Polish Airlines (according to the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997. on the protection of personal data, Dz. U. of 2002., nr. 101, pos. 926, as amended.). Data submission is voluntary, at any time you are entitled to access to data, correct them or delete them. Request to delete the data means resignation from further participation in the processes of recruitment and will immediately delete your data. If you do not express such consent, please do not click the button.