Regional Maintenance Manager
VHR has a fantastic opportunity working with one of our clients based in Asia. Our client is looking for an experienced Regional Maintenance Manager to join the team. We are searching for candidates who are experienced individuals having preferably held the position of Regional Maintenance Manager in other airlines and who will be able to fulfil all such requirements of the position.
A successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- A fixed term permanent contract - two years minimum
- An excellent net of taxes salary
- A net of taxes accommodation allowance additional to the salary above
- Relocation and repatriation flights provided
- An excellent work cycle affording a great work life balance
A successful candidate will have the following experience/qualifications:
- Experience working as a Regional Maintenance Manager for a number of airlines.
- Able to fulfil the requirements of a Regional Maintenance manager - Line Station set up and audits, local maintenance support, contract negotiations, manpower/spares planning and so on.
- Experience of Airline Maintenance within an EASA approved organisation is preferable but not essential.
- Sound knowledge of contracts and commercial requirements of airlines and their outstations.
- Able to handle high pressure situations, be extremely diplomatic and culturally sensitive, whilst maintaining the ability to make tough operational decisions
- Able to lead from the front and motivate a workforce when operating in a stressful environment
If you are excited by this opportunity, have the experience and capability to perform well in the position then please contact me, Nathan Kemp, onand/or
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.