about 1 month ago
Skyscanner is a leading global travel search site and app, a place where people are inspired to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices. We employ over 800 staff across ten offices globally, and, having reached market leader status, we were recently acquired by Chinese online travel company Ctrip in a deal valued at £1.4bn. While we remain operationally independent, our acquisition by Ctrip allows us to take the business to the next level of accelerated global growth. It’s a hugely exciting time for Skyscanner and the over 60m people who use us every month. We are unbiased and free, and our secret is in our unique proprietary technology that connects people directly to everything the travel industry has to offer.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Recruiter / Recruitment Manager who is agile and applies a resourceful approach to talent acquisition to support our growing Singapore hub. You'll be exposed to strategic stakeholder management and in designing technical and growth assessment materials.
Skyscanner operates in a Tribes and Squads model and we have created an operating culture where there is a high level of trust, autonomy and transparency. The role sits within our Internal Growth Tribe as part of our Talent Activation squad.
Are you passionate about driving talent acquisition strategies to remove any operational bottlenecks and barriers? Do you thrive in an ever-changing and experimental environment? Are you a born explorer of new and emerging techniques in the Talent Acquisition industry? Are you a hands-on relationship builder and enjoy offering the best possible stakeholder and candidate experience?
What we are looking for:
* Excellent Stakeholder management skills to create highly collaborative partnerships
* Obsess about continually improving the candidate journey and enhancing candidate’s experience
* Constantly ask - how can we be better, leaner, more efficient and see ideas through to execution
* Experience in generating scalable improvements to recruitment processes - in-house experience is a must
* You’ll have used data to understand the analytics behind candidate behaviour and responses, as well as retention strategies
* You’ll be great at managing your time – juggling several candidates during their recruitment journey, along with project work
* You’ll need a sound understanding of the Technology / internet industry
* Hiring experience across all department, including Digital Marketing, Commercial, Supporting functions as well as Technology teams would be ideal
* Experience of recruiting globally, as well as in APAC would be advantageous
* You’ll be a natural reader/learner and strive to keep your market knowledge up to date being an active participant in the community
We are proud to have a working environment that sets our employees up for success, as well as all the usual perks you would expect from barista machines to massage chairs, to free food, holiday buying scheme as well as frequent townhalls with our CEO. What we really aim for is a place where people can thrive, be trusted to make impact and ultimately help us put our users first.
What you will get in Singapore -
Situated in the heart of Singapore’s central business district Robinson Road, our office is a hub for the Asia pacific markets and has seen and annual increase in traffic to the site of over 350% YoY. The team in Singapore is home to 13 different nationalities across the world and when we are not working hard to find users and partners we can either be found admiring the view from our office or enjoying refreshing drinks nearby at Singapore’s famous Boat Quay. With space to hire many more staff we are excited to welcome our new recruits.
Skyscanner can offer you large scale, complex problems where you can reach 60 million users whilst enjoying a high level of autonomy and influence and a flexible working environment where you can thrive.
Join us now.