about 1 month ago
Quality & Safety Coordinator
Airnorth, part of the Bristow group is now the major aviation operator in Northern Australia. The company operates over 300 scheduled RPT and charter departures weekly, servicing over 20 destinations across Australia and abroad. In addition to scheduled
departures, Airnorth operates contract and ad-hoc charter services for a wide variety of companies undertaking mining, defence and government activity.
The Quality & Safety Coordinator will support AOC, AMO, CAMO and associated activities, ensuring Bristow Helicopters Australia and Airnorth are compliant with CASA, our Aircraft Manufacturer's, Clients and Bristow Group requirements.
What we look for:
* A positive attitude to work;
* Commitment to the team, finding the best solution by working positively and co-operatively with others;
* Ability to work in accordance with company values, priorities and goals and to adhere to corporate policies and procedures;
* A friendly and professional manner; and
* Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with other staff, clients and suppliers.
* Sound knowledge of CASA Regulations;
* High level administrative & organisational skills;
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
* Knowledge of applicable statistical calculations and presentation formats;
* Calm, determined and confident approach with the ability to be tactful but persistent and to positively influence outcomes; and
* Utilising technology effectively and demonstrates an appropriate level of understanding of computer systems and software
* Ability/flexibility to travel for Audit and Investigation purposes
Applicants possessing the following will be highly regarded:
* Lead Auditing and Incident Investigation Experience
* Safety Investigator Experience/Qualifications
* A minimum of 5 years' experience within Aviation in a Quality and Safety Assurance role
* Comprehensive Quality and Safety Management Systems;
* Auditing Analysis and Auditing Systems; and Investigation Processes.
* Experience as an Aviation Engineer, Pilot or equivalent.