Job title and activities:
The Deputy Quality Manager is responsible for enforcing Quality policy.
He assists the Quality Manager in defining and drafting management’s quality policy as well as in deciding on objectives.
In accordance with the Quality Manager, he defines the quality reference documentation and ensures that it remains compliant with changes in regulations, standards or Customer requirements.
He is in charge of all activities necessary for the qualification and development of DERICHEBOURG Atis GmbH concerning industrial services for current or prospective customers.
He ensures that the procedures applied within the company comply with the appropriate quality reference documentation so that the company delivers a quality-compliant product.
Activities: (under supervision of Quality Manager)
- Documenting the general organisational system and determining all of the company’s processes
- Implementing the necessary accreditation and/or certification processes for the activity (EN 9100, PART 21)
- Analysing the procedures applied in the company to ensure that they comply with the quality reference documentation or to adapt it as required
- Assessing the efficacy of the quality management system (planning and carrying out audits, analysing indicators, following up on preventative and corrective measures)
- Planning audits to analyse procedures applied within the company
- Ensuring that corrective and preventive measures to deal with non-conformities, customer complaints and changes to requirements are applied
- Interfacing with the supervisory authorities, manufacturers and customers issuing accreditations, certifications and qualifications
- Permanently ensuring customer satisfaction (paying attention to customer expectations, visits to ensure customer satisfaction)
Reporting lines and functional connections: General Management of DERICHEBOURG Atis GmbH
Operational supervisor: Quality Manager of DERICHEBOURG Atis GmbH
Internal & external functional connections: Must work closely with General Management, Operational Management and Human Resources Management of Atis GmbH and the management of DERICHEBOURG Atis Aéronautique.
Training - experience:
- Level II or Level III training (Quality Organisation and Management, etc.) together with considerable technical experience/apprenticeship in aeronautics and Quality Assurance
- Or Level I training (Quality Engineering, etc.) together with technical experience/apprenticeship in aeronautics and Quality Assurance
- Or aeronautical or general engineering training
- Or an aeronautical Master’s degree together with a Quality specialisation
- Or an industrial or scientific engineering or Master’s degree, especially in mechanics, electronics, IT, electricity, materials, etc., together with a Quality specialisation
- Knowledge of aeronautical regulations (Part 21) and the EN9100 standard
- Knowledge of auditing techniques
- Knowledge of Quality methodological tools: risk assessment, causal analysis, etc.
- Fluent in written and spoken German, English and French
- Familiarity with IT
- Knowledge of the workings of aircraft or aircraft equipment
- Analysing and summarising regulatory/customer documentation
- Interpreting quality management regulations and assessing their impact on the company
- Bringing Quality Management issues to the attention of Senior Management and providing relevant advice
- Planning and carrying out audits
- Ensuring that quality standards are enforced
- Helping colleagues apply quality standards
- Prioritising urgent tasks and setting deadlines
- Pooling experience and envisaging suitable solutions
- Promoting dialogue and the involvement of different operational sectors
- Managing and setting objectives for the Quality team
Skills, qualities, resources:
- Good relational skills
- Ability to set priorities
- Capable of contributing to continuous improvement
Location: Hamburg (including occasional business trips to Bremen)
Starting date: as soon as possible
Conditions: German work contract – no food or accommodation allowance
Salary: depending on professional experience