Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Quality Manager
Our client is a global provider of aircraft component services. They now require a Head of Quality on a permanent basis.
Management and development of the Aviation Quality Management System
- Management and continuous improvement of the QMS.
- Management of QMS performance reporting (PEAR).
- Delivery of QMS Management Reporting.
- Managing Mandatory Reporting requirements for AEO, Known Consignor, Dangerous Goods, SUPS, MOR, Export Control.
- Management and delivery of the company audit programme, ensuring ongoing compliance with all certifications and accreditations.
- Ensuring satisfactory root cause analysis and preventative action is actioned for all. non-compliance and occurrence investigation.
- Promoting quality standards and best practice at all times.
- Conducting internal and external Quality Audits.
- Managing external Quality Auditors.
- Quality communication internally & externally.
- Supplier approval assessments.
- Provision of training and development in QA principles.
- Management of the authorisation process for operational personnel.
- Liaison with customers, suppliers and vendors
- Creating a strong Quality culture throughout the organisation
- Ensuring compliance with required international standards
- Management of the Q-Maps and Q-Pulse systems.
- Preparation, maintenance and improvement of the Authorized Economic Operator Program.
- Member of the Lean Processing Team.
- Involvement in general project developments from a Quality, Safety and Training perspective.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Carla Goossens at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency