Job opportunities for Quality Inspector - Structural Inspection
MUST SPEAK ENGLISH (candidate who do not speak English cannot be considered for these roles)
MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE EU
- Previous experience in the aircraft industry (production or fitting/assembly)
- Experience having worked as Quality Inspector on live aircraft minimum 2 years inspectin aircraft structures
- Background experience having worked as structural fitter or sheet metal worker on Airbus aircrafts for several years before becoming quality inspector
Duties as Quality Inspector:
- Visual Inspection of live aircraft structure and aircraft parts
- Inspection of work carried out by structural fitters and sheet metal workers
- Previous structural experience or structural background is a must
- Inspection experience on Airbus types of aircrafts at least 2 years
- Concentrated and able to work independently on a task for a long time
- Quality-oriented and responsible way of working
- The willingness to shift work in 2-3 shift operation
We are recruiting! Apply now!
If you are interested in these great opportunities please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Andreea Olariu on: +.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.