Quality Inspector - Receiving for busy department in Aviation component supplier ensuring quality of orders and products received based in West Sussex - salary on experience
You will be working in a very busy area in the Operations department, the role is responsible for quality inspection of orders/products received and compliance with order requirements, industry certifications and regulations.
Working as part of a team, the function requires accuracy, attention to detail and ability to ensure all incoming receipts are handled in accordance with company procedures and meet all operational requirements.
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated, accurate
· Good knowledge of warehouse disciplines
· Working experience and knowledge of Aircraft Spares Parts
· Awareness of component conditions, certification and airworthiness regulations
· Compliance with order requirements and industry certifications and regulations and all incoming receipts
· Previous experience of stores/warehouse disciplines preferred
· Liaise effectively with freight and courier companies on all receipts as required
· Physically fit with the ability to undertake manual duties
· IT and communication skills essential
· Goods receipt
· Quality inspection of aircraft parts
· Verification of compliance with industry certifications and regulations
· Safety checks and ensure all equipment is in good working order prior to use
· Data entry and update of IT systems
· Counter balance / Reach Forklift
· Free parking
· New premises
· Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8 hour days to cover between 09.00 -19.00.
If you are interested in applying for this role of Quality Inspector within the Goods receiving department and you
have a valid driving licence and your own transport please apply now
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.