Carbon60 are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to work for one of prestigious clients based in Gloucester. Within this role, you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of suitable inspections for both Supply Chain and internal parts, whilst ensuring that the associated processes and procedures are consistent and robust.
Main areas of this role are goods inwards quality inspector would be open to industry Aerospace or Automotive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Qualified or experienced Inspector.
· Capable of expediently and successfully inspecting and delivering quality products to both internal and external customers.
· Full understanding of AS9102 FAI requirements.
· Proven experience of the manufacture (Assembly & Test) of Hydro-Mechanical equipment and associated products.
· The ability to implement and follow inspection processes.
· The ability to understand quality issues and determine suitable outcomes via reasonable analysis.
· Capable of managing interactions with other work teams.
· Good communication skills.
· Task / achievement focussed.
· Compliance with regulatory requirements.
· Completion of any work related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role.
Job Requirements, Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Must be able to work independently and have previous experience of operating in a manufacturing environment.
· Must be PC literate
· Must have excellent written and oral skills.
· Must be task / achievement focussed.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.