Primary Purpose of Job:
Inspect incoming goods and develop supplier compliance by engaging with all aspects of the Supply Chain in facilitating an improvement in product quality and process adherence.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Support Business objectives by ensuring compliance with Quality and Process requirements
- Ensure that product or process issues are reported accurately and timely
- Record Non Conformance within an ERP system and develop solutions.
- Facilitate product and process issue resolution
- Verify that required quality assurance documentation is complete and accurate
- Support the surveillance and assessment of sub-contractors as required
- Provide guidance on quality related topics.
- Conduct inspection audits to verify product compliance and process adherence
- Support Production activities if required (eg electrical assembly)
Key Technical Competencies:
You must be eligible to obtain full SC for this role.