Your role will be to support and develop the Quality system in line with the Company Business Management System (BMS) and customer / regulatory requirements.
· Responsible for release of Product in accordance with EASA Form 1 Requirements (CAA Part 21 and 145), FAR 145 and Certificate of Conformity of all products from the business site, including delegating responsibility during absences.
· Produce and submit First Article Reports to customer and check supplier reports
· Design, develop, implement and maintain quality metrics
· Achieve and maintain delegated quality responsibility from Customers and where necessary delegate to other competent individuals.
· Understanding of regulatory requirements appertaining the supply of product for the Aerospace and Defence industries
· Familiar with the AS 9100 and FAA standards/regulations
If you are available and interested in a contract up to June 2017 with a maximum of 1 weeks notice please contact me Victoria Tidmarsh
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.