aircraft inspection/quality/certification system requirements to ensure all aspects of the approved quality system requirements are compliant to in service limitations for Repair Station activities.
· Manage the compliance of the quality activities of suppliers or the businesses through the application of system, product and process audits to include Part 145, Part M, Part 21.
· Certify a supplier or assess the company’s quality system, personnel, processes and equipment as required.
· Perform source inspections and/or monitor the inspection system throughout all Operations, Materials and Repair Stations
· Coordinate quality assurance program plans, monitor and modify audit schedules, and quality engineering requirements and review to ensure program effectiveness and integrity
· Provide support regarding supplier or performance to established requirements
· Coordinate documentation support for Regulatory Compliance
The hiring company is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity or disability (save for where the company is under a legal obligation to make reasonable adjustments).