Quality Engineer responsible for Quality Management System compliance and through lifecycle delivery for fast jets probe products for Aviation Company based in Dorset.
Proven Quality experience operating in EN9100, EN9110, EASA Part-21(G) and EASA Part-145 environments. You will have excellent root cause analysis and corrective action and a background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
General responsibilities of a Quality Engineer:
· Completion of required First Article Inspections (AS9102)
· Non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities including concession management
· 8D, and DFMEA / PFMEA.
· Manage Customer audits and source inspection activities
· Manage Quality escapes and Customer investigations.
· Quality improvement initiatives implementation
Benefits of a Quality Engineer:
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Quality Engineer in a state of the art facility based in Dorset with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.