Our client, a leading Aerospace company based in Filton are looking for a Quality engineer from a design background rather than shop floor. They will consider a graduate with a minimum of 2 years experience in Aerospace.
* Integration of Quality throughout the Aircraft Design Review process.
* Definition and deployment of the Quality element of the Visual Management System (VMS) into the Engineering Teams.
* Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities into the Engineering Teams
* Manage Wing Design suppliers through regular Supplier Quality reviews to ensure continuous improvement within suppliers.
* Assist Design Engineering teams as the Quality Engineering focal point for current and future Aircraft development projects.
* Assist the Engineering Teams in managing and evolving the Quality metrics within the corporate visual management system (SQCDP).
* Deployment of Series Aircraft Quality Management Plan into the Engineering Teams.
Practical Project Management exerpience is also required.