Your role will be to support and develop the Quality system in line with the Company Business Management System (BMS) and customer / regulatory requirements.
· Support audits carried out by customers, third parties and authorities
· Responsible for documenting customer findings from audits and issuing and managing the non-conformances for satisfactory response and closure.
· Capture data for sites KPIs, e.g. internal audits, supplier performance, customer returns and non-conformances for continuous improvement.
· Supporting and holding continuous improvement meetings and associated issued actions. Inc FRB, MRB, CABs.
· Produce and submit First Article Reports to customer and check supplier reports
· Working with Quality lead to supports the sites Calibration - including cost reduction, frequency reviews etc.
· Identifying internal departmental process improvements
· Deliver internal training as defined by the quality organisation
· Deputising for the Quality Lead
· A proven track record of working in an Quality Engineering role within a dynamic operations environment
· Quality career background or closely associated.
· Experience of coaching and mentoring
· Familiar with the AS 9100 and FAA standards/regulations
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.