about 1 year ago
AA is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join their fantastic client in Manchester.
Role Purpose: -
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for supporting the Group Head of QA in the maintenance of an independent Quality Assurance System that is acceptable to the following recognised regulating bodies UKAS, EASA, TCCA, FAA, ISO: 9001. The Quality engineer role is to support the Group Head of QA in all and every necessary task to ensure the Group maintains the required certification level.
Key responsibilities: - these are descriptive of the key elements of the role but are not an exhaustive list
• The execution of the Audit programme as approved by the Group Head of QA, and bringing to the attention of the responsible manager any noncompliance’s raised during the audit function.
• The updating & publishing of applicable approved company documentation.
• Maintaining the company Authorisation system.
• The Training of staff to meet the requirements of the awarded approvals.
• Continually maintain a working knowledge of applicable regulations internal processes and procedures.
• Support in continuous improvement exercises and projects as requested by the Group Head of QA.
• To maintain integrity within the job role at all times, to ensure impartiality of the Quality Assurance department.
• To Promulgate just Culture principle’s and policies throughout the company
Key skills/experience/qualifications/competencies: - these identify the necessary competencies to carry out the role
Must comply with procedures agreed by the competent authority seen in the POE/MOE.
(See doc Ref: ABC-003 Minimum regulatory requirements for the position of QA Engineer Part 145 & Part 21G)
• To maintain Integrity working under pressure.
• To remain impartial and independent.
• Presentation skills to support the Training of staff.
• Able to read and interpret technical manuals & drawings.
• Ability to influence and interact with all grades of staff.
• Driving Licence. Desired:
Ideally will have the following:
A Practitioner (PCQI) member of the CQI.
Knowledge of UKAS 17025
Experience in CS25.853.
3 days ago
only 4 days until close